2019 Topps Series 2 Hobby Jumbo Box Break


Topps Series 2 Baseball came out a couple of weeks ago, and I made it a point to go to my LCS on the day it went on sale for a Hobby Jumbo Box. For reasons including both the bulk of base cards this box would yield. And the lower risk lottery ticket that base Topps represents.



Plans were to repeat the story I wrote for that box break with this one, but there were the typical unplanned -yet expected- delays. So this is late. Life has been extra lifey lately, and my pile of planned and started Four Baggers stories is getting way behind the delays that keep popping up.

For sake of describing this box break, I'm not going to list each base card. That's way too much typing and scanning. Instead, each pack gets 9 cards that I feel like talking about. Because my scanner fits 9 cards. And that makes sense.

Just as it did for Series 1.

But this is Series 2!


Pack One
***********

The first Topps Series 2 card seen when the wrapper was torn apart was a Twin! 


Trevor Hildenberger to be more specific. A middle reliever over the last couple of seasons in Minnesota, he's back in AAA today. Seemingly passed by on the depth charts as nearly a full season of getting his brains beat in by opposing batters have left him behind newer prospects on the depth chart. My thoughts are that he's been tipping his pitches. Going from really good to really bad overnight doesn't tend to happen.


The first Rockies card of Series 2. 

Marquez has pitched better of late, but still a few ticks down from a great 2018 season.


Trevor, however, continues to play shortstop every bit as well as Tulowitzki did for all those seasons in Denver. Story has played up to Tulo's production while remaining healthy. And a lot cheaper!

And of course the day after I wrote that, Story gets hurt and will be out a few to a lot of weeks. At least this opens a door for Brandon Rodgers to show what he can do. Unfortunately, losing Story for an extended period of time puts the Rockies in a hard place. They promptly were swept over the weekend by the Dodgers. In close games that Story would have likely played a big role. Had he been able to play...


Just wow...


Now an ex-A, the now 42 year old ex-Twin is now trying to work his crooked hat back to the big leagues with the Washington Nationals AAA team. Best of luck, I'm a fan.


Minnesota's pseudo-closer appears in Series 2 in gold parallel form!


The Topps Series 1 Jumbo Box gave me a Jake Odorizzi Black Parallel. Series 2 gave me a Cardinal... This one numbered 12/67.

Bleh...


1984 is back!

(Not only in Orwellian terms...) 

I'm kind of looking forward to the 1985 35th Anniversary inserts in 2020 Topps. I like the design of 1985 Topps a lot. The next few years worth of nostalgia sets, not so much...


I'm leaning towards not liking the Photoshop color retouching done on this image, but I do like it. And to say that about a non-Kershaw Dodgers card feels very wrong...

The first Jumbo was a good introduction to Series 2. So I guess I'll continue opening the packs instead of bringing it back to the LCS for a refund. That I likely wouldn't get...

Pack Two
***********

Which brings me more Rockies!


So far in 2019, Dahl has only one visit to the Injured List. He's also hitting for a high average, and could be the Rockies long term answer in Center Field. Until he gets hurt again...


Ubaldo Freeland is back in AAA. I really hope he finds out what is wrong. Every 2019 start I watched started out with optimism that he'd turn it around, but he'd still give up 7 runs by the third inning. He was a legitimate Cy Young candidate just one year ago!


Although this looks like a Donruss photo, I'm such a fan of those ugly ass 2012-2018 Marlins uniforms not appearing on cards anymore.


Would the Indians fire sale Hand to his hometown Minnesota Twins before the 2019 trading deadline? This native would be a huge boost to Minnesota's likely playoff run, but what would Minnesota have to give up to get him? And how many years into the future could that possible trade haunt the Twins?

But I think it may be worth it...


The first big name 2019 rookie card of the set. Alonso has been as advertised for the Mets. A team in desperate need of silver linings.

Because this guy has certainly been a disappointment...


Although I will freely admit that I've long been jealous of his hair...


The Rainbow Parallels have become a Topps tradition. Cards of players/teams I collect are always welcome. Cards of Atlanta Braves are not...

But here's a card I love!


Advancing technology lead to me slowly becoming spoiled by the scoreboards at stadiums today. I clearly remember the old monochrome light bulb scoreboard in the HHH Metrodome. Displaying only the minimum of information back in the late 80's. Today, Target Field offers super slow motion replays on an HD screen larger than my house.

Seeing this premise displayed on a card is something I'm all for. 

And the 1959 World Series from the Los Angeles Colosseum? Great non-cliche scoreboard photo choice!


Suck it up! It's Myles Straw!

Yeah... 

Onto...

Pack Three
***********


The crop of rookies appearing in Topps Series 2 is very strong. And while I don't know where I stand as far as set building goes, I do plan on buy more retail packs of Series 2 than I did Series 1. Just because of this rookie crop. Tatis looks to be a real good one (and the son of a former Montreal Expo), who will learn how to play Major League Baseball from Manny Machado over the next decade.


Big Cutch fan... I'll never forget the look of anguish on his face when he tore his ACL in a game a few weeks back. Ending his season, and putting a huge dent in the Phillies 2019 hopes. That sucked.


Another photo I really like.


I also really like it when Topps takes a rare break from the non-stop parade of action shots. I'd really like to see more of this in their yearly flagship set.


Don't get me wrong, I definitely do not want to see Topps cutting back on awesome shots like this one!


Sometimes the Rainbow Parallel affects the cards in a strange way. Like this shot of the Reds stadium, which looks like you are viewing it on an early model color television with reception problems. Actually making it rather cool!

Up next is my first box hit!

The last decade of card collecting has conditioned me to understand that my "Game Used Memorabilia" box hit is always going to be a plain white or grey jersey swatch. I may get a little excited to see a hint of pinstripe, or the rare non white or grey solid color piece, but I'm not going to expect anything other than that...


Which made me near ecstatic when I found this 3 color patch card in the third pack of the box. This was actually the first patch card I've ever pulled from a pack. The ugly color scheme surprisingly works for this card. And while I'm not a Pirates fan, I'm happier to have this card than any Yankee, Astro or Red Sock that is likely to fill insert sets like this...


I like these 150 Years inserts. If for no reason other than seeing photographs of players from close to a century ago. A lot more interesting to me than the stars of the 1960's through 1980's. Shockingly, I don't have a lot of Mathewson in my collection, so I'm glad I pulled this card. Even if it is of a Giant...


Moving Moncada to third base this year has been a smart one. I still think he will develop into a superstar, and he's taken a nice step forward in 2019. Plus it's a cool photo, with a 1985 throwback uniform.


Stanton and Judge!

Yay!


Since one of my promised "Relic" cards was a rarer flavor than the standard single color swatch, I was curious to see what the odds were for the patch piece. After feeling fairly confused by it, I think it's the Major League Material Relic Gold. But I'm not certain. If it is, those fall at a rate of 1/159 packs. Or 16 Jumbo boxes. Making this a case hit...

Or something...

Pack Four
***********

Pack four contained the base card of the top rookie going into the 2019 season.

Former Expos Hall of Famer's son...


Kind of a non-exciting photo from Spring Training. I'd hoped for something with a little more pizazz for Vlad Jr.'s Topps rookie card. Of course there is likely a Short Print photo variation of him on an awesome looking card. Probably with his dad in an Expos Jersey. That's what I would have done. But they forgot to ask me. I should check my email more often...

As expected, Series 2 is loaded with great rookies. 

Not only Vlad Jr., but...


La Tortuga!

This guy is just fun to watch play. Starting games at catcher, third base, second base, first base and left field this season, all while never striking out or taking any walks. While not a power hitter, or a high average hitter, Astudillo always makes contact with freakish consistency. I've never seen anything like Astudillo in all my years of watching baseball.


Topps really should have zoomed in on this photo. The sagging pants and the angle it was shot, make it look like Kyle has a tiny left leg and a giant crotch...


Tampa really made out like bandits in the Chris Archer trade. Pitcher Tyler Glasnow, Meadows and top prospect Shane Baz all went to the Rays. Everyone expected Meadows to hit since he was drafted. But few predicted he'd be this good this soon. A major reason that Rays fans can be excited about their hot start in 2019.

Too bad more of them aren't excited...


The 150 Years foil stamped parallel cards are back. I'll show it off for the nice 1974 throwback uniform, just not the team.


Heheheheheh... Dean Deetz Nuts!


I was a big Adam Ottavino fan during his days with the Rockies. But after signing with the Yankees, I was disappointed that Oh didn't change to Ottavino's old uniform number 0. That would have meant the back of his jersey would have read: "Oh 0".

I'd wear that jersey!

And it also would be the perfect statement about watching Rockies baseball!


Desmond is having a nice comeback this season, after disappointing in the first two years of his contract.


Okay San Francisco, I'll hand it to you. This is a great card...

Still too much Giants on it...

Moving on!

Pack Five
***********


Oh 0! 

Patrick Corbin has the rare left handed form of Kyle Gibson Pants!


The unfortunate interior of Tropicana Field, in St. Petersburg, Florida. With very few fans in the seats. For hundreds of reasons, the Rays need to move out of that outdated dome. Which opened a full 8 years before the Devil Rays first game inside of it.

Recently, Major League Baseball approved Rays ownership to look into a possible split schedule with Montreal. Playing the first half of the season in Tampa, and the last half in Montreal. The mayor has already started saying this will not happen due to the stadium lease, running through 2027. So what flavor of lawsuits and settlements could get the Rays out of this lease? Not to mention, the players association still hasn't said if they'd even allow this to happen.

While this is likely a warning to the Tampa Bay area to step up and get a stadium deal done, or the Rays are gone as soon as the lease issue is resolved. It's been no secret that MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred wants to expand from 30 to 32 teams. But this can't be done until the Rays have their new stadium either approved or officially declared as not gonna happen.

As an Expos fan, I have mixed feeling about this. Montreal deserves better than half of a team. I want to see a new form of the Expos in Montreal full time. Hopefully they can get all the trademarks from the Washington Nationals, who don't even acknowledge their roots. And I want to see them have a way out of Olympic Stadium. It will work temporarily, but they need something new. Word out of Montreal is they have a stadium site, corporate backing and a financing plan to get the new Montreal ballpark built. They just need a team. Whether that is the Rays, or an expansion team.

A half of a season of Montreal Bay Ex-Rays isn't going to cut it.


On a much happier note, Topps nailed it with their Coors Field card. The Rockies are known for their incredible pyrotechnics displays on traditional Fireworks Nights. I've been to one and it was impressive. I really miss going to games at Coors Field.

The stadium card hot pack continued on...


Target Field is nice. Miles ahead of the old HHH Metrodome, but still not as great as it could have been, had it been built in locations and designs of ten years earlier. At least it's outside!


Looking forward to getting cards of the Twins off-season acquisitions, I was happy that Heritage included Cruz and C.J. Cron in Twins jerseys. Unfortunately, Topps booted up Photoshop and pasted a poorly skewed Minnesota across his chest. The 3 is his uniform number doesn't even move with the wrinkle underneath. Plus there is still Mariners green on his elbow guard.

And the number one giveaway that this photo isn't real? Clearly, the dugout of the Oakland Athletics is in the background. Minnesota has yet to play a game in Oakland this season. Making this photo impossible. I'm no detective Topps, but thanks for making me feel like one!


Wait, wasn't Ohtani in Series 1?


Oh, yeah. That was as a hitter... 

So of course he'd get a second card to highlight his pitching. Ohtani, a player with a living breathing Topps gimmick.


I really like this picture. It also brings to mind the question of why Milwaukee doesn't stick with these uniforms and logo all the time? Ditch the M riding a stalk of wheat, and fully restore the M B ball in glove logo that ruled throughout the late 1970's and into the early 1990's. It's already on his hat right here!


And here's Charlie Blackmon with his bushy beard and glorious mullet (pronounced "moo-LAY" according to Blackmon), on the second of the 2 promised relic cards. I think one of which in every box, is the 150 Year medallion. My Series 2 150 Year Anniversary Commemorative Medallion card was also a 150 Year Gold Stamped Parallel, just as the Series 1 was (Joey Votto). But I like this card a lot more than Votto. I don't remember what the serial number on the Blackmon was, and I don't feel like digging it back out of my unsorted packs.


Another Rockie was lurking behind Blackmon, in the form of Noel Cuevas. I don't know much about Cuevas, other than he hasn't hit very well in his limited big league action.


Still one of my more favorite names in Major League Baseball.

Pack Six
**********


Come on Tapps! With all of the great stadium pictures in both series, this was the best you could come up with for Petco Park? Nothing showing the Western Metal building? The sandbox in right center field? All you can give us is the underside of the upper deck, and Petco's logo?

Lame Topps, lame!


Conversely, thank you Topps for NOT highlighting the abomination that was the light up flipping fish statue in left center field. Derek Jeter removed that stupid monument to Loria this past winter (now THAT would make a great card), and made Marlins Park look a whole lot less goofy in general.


Johnny Mize, appearing at the local Little League park in the early 1940's...


Uhhh... Okay?


This pack really isn't going very well, so I'll highlight Justin Smoak.

Even though he misspelled smoke. 


Oh that's right, I'm guaranteed an autograph in this box! And it's Oakland Athletics starting pitcher with the hipster mustache! As soon as I saw this, I had to text a picture to New Mexico's biggest Oakland A's fan...

So how do you feel about Daniel Mengden's autograph and his hipster mustache, Rob?


You don't feel he's trying too hard?


Rob's brother Joe would probably like this one...

I already know Rob is a fan of...


Old Man Henderson!

Hey, remember that Rockies game we went to against the Padres...
And we made Old Man Henderson jokes every time Rickey came to the plate?


Yeah... That ruled!

Okay... Let's move onto the next pack...


Which was in this box before I opened it. It was also in focus, unlike this picture.

I do love seeing displayed wax boxes. 

Need to remember to take a picture of each one before I open the packs. 

And to make sure that picture is in focus...

Pack Seven
***********


Unfortunately, I cannot think of anything but that chick from the vampire movies when I hear Stewart's name. I like this picture though.


This one is pretty cool as well... Dan Quisenberry makes 2019 Topps!


The Dark Knight has fallen far...


Great photo here Topps. Gotta love the action hair on Quinn, and the spray of pebbles underneath him.


Andrew Benintendi, and the bingo numbers behind him, are a Series 2 Short Print. Hooray... Well, at least my hits in this box were decidedly non-Yankee and Red Sox. And as far as Red Sox photos go, this one is at least interesting.


When I first saw Nick Ciuffo's name in a story about the Rays top prospects, it made me laugh. Then I found out that it's pronounced "shoo-FOH" and not "queef-OH".

Which isn't nearly as funny as I'd originally thought. 


Nice action on this Rainbow Parallel, even if it features the Cardinals and Cubs...


I didn't notice it right away because it wasn't obvious at all, but this is a parallel of the 150 Years of Greatest Players or whatever of some sort. The card back is serial numbered 184/199. Which is cool. I like this card for the photo anyway, Still not sure what's parallel about it. Looks like all the others in the 150 Years set. Just with some gold foil numbers on the back.


Seattle's latest Japanese import also has a rookie card in Series 2. His first run around the league hasn't set the world on fire, like Ohtani did last year. To be fair it's not like the Mariners have been any good either. Doing their predictable belly flop even earlier this year.

Moving on then...

Pack Eight
***********

The eighth pack in the box was a Minnesota hot pack...


The Twins have had plenty of pleasant surprises in 2019, and the improvement of Kepler is high on that list. Signing a five year contract extension before the season started, the Twins bought low on potential shown in the last two seasons. Now a very important piece of the team's current and future success, Max is locked up at a good price for the team.


Thought to be a possible piece for the rotation in 2019, Gonsalves hasn't pitched anywhere due to injury.


Thought to be another possible piece for the rotation in 2019, Mejia hasn't pitched well anywhere, due to not being very good...


Cave turned in a decent rookie season in a part time role with the Twins in 2018. Most of 2019 has been spent in AAA Rochester, where he's hit well. Given chances in Minnesota, he hasn't....


Torreyes hasn't spent a single day in the Major Leagues in 2019. So Topps airbrushed the Yankees off this picture for nothing. Well, for something if you want to count the humor value in the bad Photoshoppery. Oh, and it's a 150 Years stamped parallel too...

I guess if Topps is going to include pointless cards, I'm glad they threw in an extra Twin.


Back in Spring Training, I happened to see more Orioles games on TV than anyone should ever be allowed. One bright spot in all that bad baseball was getting to hear multiple team's broadcasters saying the name of Jimmy Yacabonis. It's a funny name. And now I have his card. Thanks, Topps!


This box yielded a second Short Print, this one of Zack Greinke batting. His non-Short Print card is of him pitching. Am I alone in thinking this is a kind of weak representation of the typical Topps Short Print gimmick?


Not wanting Panini to get away with all the glory of pink parallel sets, Topps decided to make their own. This one is an Atlanta Brave...


I think Topps Photoshop skills have gotten worse this year. It's almost like they forgot about perspective and shading. Then again, I don't think any amount of digital effort will allow me to accept seeing Tulo in a Yankees uniform, and think that is in any way normal. Even though he has been a lifelong Yankees fan, who switched to jersey number 2 during his 2007 rookie season, to honor his childhood idol, Derek Jeter.

A decade or so ago, Tulowitzki was my favorite active player. 

Toronto shocked the baseball world last winter, when it ate tens of millions of dollars just to have Tulowitzki NOT play for the Blue Jays. They were of the opinion that his body was shot, and wouldn't hold up to even a part time role on their ballclub. Enter the Yankees, who gambled the league minimum that Tulo still had something left in the tank.

And he did...

For about a week...

No one knows if/when Tulowitzki will play again. If he decides to give it another try, perhaps he should try Miami. Then his childhood idol could sign his paychecks! For the league minimum, as the Blue Jays are still paying him tens of millions of dollars to do anything except wear a Blue Jays uniform.

So why don't you show us what all of these great Series 2 Topps cards come packaged inside?


Series 1 wrapped it's cards in a light blue background with a couple of no-name Yankees for advertising. Series 2 goes green (the color of money) with Mike Trout and Hank Aaron hanging out. Much better than those Judge and Ruth guys... Whoever they are...

Since I already showcased the odds, there isn't much left to add.

So let's open those last two jumbo packs!

Pack Nine
***********

After the last pack featuring a high percentage of Twins, it would only seem fair for the next pack to be Rockies heavy. See what I did there..


Including Colorado's big free agent signee and former New York Met postseason star, Daniel Murphy! With a really bad "Colorado" painted across his chest. Although it's better than some of the painting Topps committed in Series 2. They did a good job on the helmet. That looks real!


Raise your hand if you expected Shaw to pitch better than he has...


For someone who has yet to crack the Rockies everyday lineup on a consistent basis, McMahon sure has an abundance of cards available.

And yes, my scanner is dusty...


Here is longtime fringe major leaguer and backup infielder, Pat Valaika, in Rainbow Parallel form. Viewing bad TV reception-o-vision, just as the Great American Ballpark card...


Oh Topps, you almost had me thinking you were timely in getting an updated photo of Bryce with Philly. But then there's that helmet...


Trout, Ohtani, Japanese text and FLAMETHROWERS!!! 

Seriously, what else do you need on a card?


Hopefully the pitch that Sandy is about to throw doesn't hit any of the dust and speckels on it's way to the plate. I should have redone this scan. I really like this photo and I made it look like garbage...

I'll do better next year Sandy.


Stone Cold Tyler got all of 5 plate appearances with the Twins, before being traded to the San Francisco Giants in April of this year. Minnesota wanted to keep Austin for valuable depth, but he was out of options, and the Twins needed bullpen help. Austin did very well for the Twins in a limited role last season, and I hope he's able to get some well deserved playing time in the Bay Area.


On a semi-related note, Minnesota acquired backup infielder Adrianza from the Giants a couple of years ago, after a similar roster crunch. Ehire has been a valuable piece for the Twins ever since. He appears in 150 Year Gold Foil Stamped Parallel form on this card.

And while you would least expect this, my favorite card in the box arrived in the final pack...

Pack Ten
***********

And that would be...


Okay... Target Field is in the background. But that's not very special. He has a semi-wacky Topps Pitcher Face going... But even that isn't all that big of a deal. I've seen a lot wackier Pitcher Faces in this box...

So why is this my favorite card?


Long time fans of Four Baggers would remember the game referenced on the card back. I watched that game in person at Target Field. And it was incredible. A game I will never forget. I wrote a story about how awesome it was. You can read that here.

This completely common common will always have an important place in my collection.


I think Jake may have played in that game. In 2018, not 1984...


While 2019 Topps is still too heavily focused on action shots (what, does it think it's 1988 Score or something?), there are a few pictures that tell a better story than the action unfolding on them. For Castro, 2018 was a season almost completely lost to injury. In his absence, Mitch Garver stepped up admirably to take Castro's place. In this picture, you have the established veteran catcher looking over his shoulder. Perhaps at his younger replacement gunning for his job.

Now healthy for the 2019 season, Castro has been playing some of his best baseball since coming into the league nearly a decade ago.

But so has Garver...


Each time I see Strasburg's cards, I look at the stats on the back, and reflect on how he has panned out vs the hype that preceded him. The summer of 2010 doesn't seem that long ago, but the hobby was abuzz over the stud pitcher that was already designated a Hall of Famer when he made his debut against the Pirates. While he's pitched well since that debut, he's not been the guy that commanded thousands of dollars for an autographed card. No Cy Young Awards. No 20 wins in a single season. No World Series for Washington. But he has been above average and fairly dependable for the ex-Expos.

Strasburg hasn't been what everyone expected, but he has pitched like what every team wants.


And here's one those Nationals let go... Giolito is finally living up to the hype that had the prognosticators drooling at the idea of him pitching behind Strasburg in Washington's rotation. Now he's the Twins problem several times a year...


This card just flat out rules. I have no idea what is going on in it, but you have an in uniform baseball legend cutting a wedding cake with a little girl doll on top. And what's with all the little statues on the table around the cake? This card needs answers!

I can't think of any other cards I own that have cake on them.


Here's Miguel Rojas. Shortstopping for you...


Apparently there are even rarer colored bordered parallels of the 1984 35th Anniversary cards.

Because why wouldn't there be...

And the last card of the box that I feel like talking about...


Rainbow Acuna & Albies... 

But they are Braves and I absolutely don't feel like talking about them...

So there you have it. 

My thoughts on opening a Hobby Jumbo Box of Topps Series 2. 

But I'm not going to wrap it up just yet. Just as with the Series 1 Hobby Jumbo Box I purchased in January of this year, this box came with two 4 card bonus packs of 1984 35th Anniversary Refractors.


The bonus cards from Series 1 were really fun, so I was looking forward to getting 8 more of them!


I don't like Anthony Rizzo...


If I have to have Cubs cards... This is MUCH better. 


I like this one a lot...


I like this one even more...


Eh... Well... His name is Touki...


This is good...


This is a Yankee...

So I was feeling rather underwhelmed with these bonus packs, until I found one of a different color...


An orange parallel.

That's cool!

I like Jacob deGrom.


1/25! 

Well, that makes it a whole lot cooler!

Less than a week after buying this box, I was back at the same Hobby shop. In addition to the small stack of Twins and Rockies I pulled from the singles boxes, a little voice told me that I needed to buy the second mini-box of 2019 Topps Finest Baseball. Usually I turn these down. While Finest have always been very nice looking cards, buying packs and boxes of them is usually a high dollar lottery ticket. Sure you may get something really nice, but you are more likely to get some base cards and a prospect autograph that wont pan out.

Still, the pull towards that box of Finest was too much for me to turn down. 

The first four packs was just as I'd expected. A whole lot of "It's nice.." but not much else. 

Until my promised autograph showed up...


It's Jacob deGrom! 

On a gold refractor parallel!

Serial numbered 1 of 50!

Okay, that's pretty damn cool. I'd have been ecstatic with either of these hits on their own. The fact that both cards were serial numbered 1, coming from the same card store (Pal's Sports Cards in Andover, MN), during the same week... That's the biggest coincidence in my time collecting cards. And one that is rather hard to believe.

So I guess I'm officially a deGrom collector...

Conclusion
*************

After liking Series 1, and buying the Jumbo Box in hopes of completing a set, buying the same item from Series 2 was a no brainer. Just as I will be buying a box of Series 3 (I refuse to call it Update. It's a third series Topps. Call it as such!) in October.


And I don't feel that price tag is out of line. 

Looking at the shrink-wrapped box, I had to stare at Hank Aaron for an extra moment because I don't remember him ever wearing a goatee. Then I realized it was just the Topps logo.

Just like Series 1, I still haven't gotten around to sorting the cards to see if I got a complete set yet, but I will someday. Maybe next Winter?

Will deGrom be signing cards for it?

Comments

  1. Man, wish I had your luck pulling my Mets. Both DeGroms are great pulls.

    And that Mets stadium card is indeed gorgeous. Showed it to my wife, and after a big WOW she asked me to email her the images...that’s never happened with a baseball card before!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Someone else liked these...

Abandoned Movie - Kitty's South (The Webber Theater) - Denver, CO

Our Happy Birfday Fan Zone Fun Time Whatever - St. Cloud MN

What Happened to Clark's Submarine Sandwich?

Dinner Break! - Burger King - St. Cloud, MN

Abandoned Mall: Villa Italia Mall - Lakewood, CO

Abandoned Retail - Brookdale Mall, Sears & Perkins!

Ghosts of Riverdale Past - Coon Rapids, MN

Grumpies... The Coolest Coon Rapids Has Ever Been!

Abandoned WalMarts over Apache Plaza

Abandoned Retail - Target - Coon Rapids, MN