2019 Stadium Club Hobby Wax Box Top 2!!!

Picked up a Hobby Box of 2019 Stadium Club last weekend. 


It was exactly what I expected. Which is a good thing. I don't feel like giving it a big write up. Been short on time, and have two other bigger stories in varying degrees of finishedness. Plus I just want to get something new online.

So this will be my shortest Box Break or Top Whatever. Just going with a countdown of 2 cards!

And the number 2 card in my Hobby Box of 2019 Stadium Club...


Topps surprises me with a sweet Expos photo I've never seen! And this shot of the Olympic Stadium dugout make it one of the better looking Expos cards that have come out since they left Montreal.

Love this card.

And the top card I pulled from the 2019 Stadium Club Hobby Box is...




In...



5...




4...




3...




2...




1.5...



1...




Kazookerz!!!






I bet you were expecting the Vlad Jr. Autograph, weren't you?

I mean, I totally set it up...

While getting the hit autograph of one of the top rookies of 2019, or past stars of yesteryear would have been awesome, THIS is an autograph I really wanted from the set. If I'm not going to win the lottery with my two promised hits, this goes a long way in making me happy with my purchase.

A player I really like, from the hometown team I collect.

If I wasn't a huge fan of Astudillo, I would have felt really let down by this box. The base cards themselves were very nice, I can't complain about those at all. From what I saw, the player selection was diverse, with cool photos from decades ago. This was the exact Stadium Club set I expected and have liked for years. My promised low level inserts were rather bland and uninspired, but I didn't pull any teams or players I collect. In fact, other than the Astudillo autograph, I did not pull a single Minnesota Twin base or insert card. 4 Colorado Rockies were in the box, all base. Nolan Arenado's card is particularly awesome...

But as far as cash-in value, just not there with this box... My other autograph "hit" was injured Blue Jays rookie starting pitcher, Ryan Borucki...

Good thing I'm not into it as an investment...


The look on Willians face sums up my level of satisfaction with 2019 Stadium Club.

I will definitely pick up more.




Oh my god, I wrote a short post!

Comments

Someone else liked these...

Demolishing the NE Business Center and Zayre - Columbia Heights, MN

Dinner Break! - Burger Time - Coon Rapids, MN

What Happened to Clark's Submarine Sandwich?

Dinner Break! - Burger King - St. Cloud, MN

The Hawley Grain Elevator Fire - Hawley, MN

Abandoned Retail - Brookdale Mall, Sears & Perkins!

Abandoned Mall: Villa Italia Mall - Lakewood, CO

Grumpies... The Coolest Coon Rapids Has Ever Been!

New Old ebay Expos with Zeal, Plus 2023 Stadium Club and 2024 Topps

Abandoned Auto - Saxon Motors - Elk River, MN